Blogging Rules

Blogging Rules

Class SP blog! - Stay safe online

• Make sure you use full sentences,exciting vocabluary,correct punctuation and show off your best writing! Try to put in a picture.
  • Only use your first name and only post appropriate comments and pictures.
  • Be kind to others and only make encouraging remarks.

BE SAFE AND SMART!

One Response to Blogging Rules

1. Valerie

Greetings from the State of Missouri in the United States of America! I saw your link on Twitter #comments4kids. I am a student at the University of Central Missouri working toward my teaching certification. I am what is called a “non-traditional” student. I went to university a long time ago but decided to pursue my teaching certification after being away for many years. One of the classes I am taking is called Technology in Education. As part of one of our assignments we had to start a Twitter account and follow certain #. One of those is #comments4kids.
    So is years 5 & 6 like 5th and 6th grade here in the USA? Typically 10 and 11 year old children?
    Good luck with your blog and I hope you get lots of visits from all over the world.